Monday, August 8, 2011

HCG Diet Update

An update on the HCG Diet: I initially was going to try the 40 days, but went 21 days instead. I had problems with Phase III, which was slowly adding back in the proper calories because once I stopped the drops, I was so hungry I just wanted to eat anything and everything LOL

End result: I lost 12 lbs, and so far I've kept them off. I'm back to eating a regular diet, although I do try to watch my portions, and I reach for a piece of fruit rather than a cookie. I also find myself drinking water instead of diet soda.

My overall thoughts: this isn't a diet you stay on long term. There's no way. You're cheating yourself out of a lot of nutrients when you drop down to eating only 500 calories a day, even if you supplement with a multi-vitamin. I was pleased with the amount of weight I lost, and may consider giving it another try in a couple months to see if I can drop another 12 lbs.

Maybe.......


Sheri

No comments: