I have reaped the benefits of so many scrappers out there for so long now, that I thought it was time for me to give back. You all inspire me, and although my first share isn't the greatest, it's a start and I'm rather proud of it :) I hope in time, I will become half as good as all of you :::smile:::
My first share is a set of 20 mouse drawn flowers. I am proud of these because I created them in PSP all by myself (i.e. no templates, no scripts, no plugins, etc) LOL
Please take a minute to familiarize yourself with my Terms Of Use. I've also included a TOU text file in the download so there's no reason to not "know and understand" them. Let me also state here that I DO NOT want my scraps passed around or uploaded anywhere else. Share the link to this blog instead.
Please be sure to leave a comment, either here or on my 4shared, if you download. It's greatly appreciated (and it's the right thing to do).
I hope you find my first scraps share worthy of using. And please feel free to send me your completed project (my email is listed in my TOU). I'd love to see how my scraps are being used; it inspires me. I'd also love to start a gallery to show off your creations! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions :)
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Awesome!
Can't wait to stop by & have a look when I get moving & on my main computer tomorrow.
Hugs
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Aug [LA 01:41am, NY 03:41am, UK 08:41am, OZ 06:41pm] ).
Oh, very pretty! I've snagged these. I've missed having goodies by my pal Sheri. ;) Thanks. :)
Post a Comment