Thursday, June 19, 2008

2 New Layouts

Here are a couple new layouts I did for some challenges over at CLD. Click on LO's to see larger size.

This first one is for the Title Works Challenge.


Credits: CD Template by Kelly T. La Morge / Greedz Graphics; Plenitude Kit by Kikinou


This second one is for Brag Book Challenge #1.



Credits: Template by Kellie Puddy; papers from Spring Morning Kit by One Scrappy Mom


Thanks for looking! Comments are appreciated :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Fantastic Layouts Sheri! and I'm glad you sent the link cus when I redid my blog I had lost my whole blog roll and now I have yours back again lol
Hope you are doing well my friend

Mieneke van der Salm said...

OH gorgeous layouts hun! I love the top one? I that Whitney with Matt? Cause that's a gorgeous pic of her! And Matt looking all handsome for prom :D
Great work babe!
Hugs,
Mieneke