You ever have those days where you feel like the world is spinning out of control and everyone is pulling at you from all different directions? That's how I've been feeling the past 4 or so months. Simple things that I used to enjoy so much don't seem to hold my attention anymore. People are on my nerves a lot lately, some are on my last nerves. I seem to be more blunt and to the point, not afraid to say what's on my mind and OMG, am I ever feeling wound up tighter than a rubber band waiting to just go :::boing::: and start bouncing off walls, ceilings, and floors. How I've managed to not tell certain people how much they irritate me right about now is beyond me. But yet, I find that I'm just pushing myself away from everyone right now cuz the silliest things are upsetting me. Like earlier tonight.... in this group I'm a member in, someone made a gorgeous tag and gave a bunch of peeps the tag and damnitall if I didn't get one. And it made me cry. Go figure!
Ugh! I have a seasonal affective disorder (aka SAD, aka winter depression) and it feels like it's kicking my butt this winter. My circadian rhythm is outta whack cuz I work midnights on the weekends and I'm sure that doesn't help matters either. So..... forget the friggin light therapy and meds... I just want winter to go away. I want the sun to come out and the days to be long and warm and for me to go back to being me.... happy and content and not wanting to throttle the next person who makes me wanna cry or tell them off!
Sigh! Only 30 more days till Spring and another damn snowstorm coming this weekend. And once again, I'll be stuck at work in a dingy motel room when I'm not working cuz I won't be able to make it home. What joy :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment