Saturday, September 6, 2008

I've Received A Blog Award!



I've received a blog award from 3 wonderful ladies! Karin of Karin Kreates Scrapz, RyLee of RyLee's This N That Scraps, and Kristi of I Got Lucky Skraps. Thank you so much ladies! I'm tickled pink that you thought of me :)

I'm supposed to pass this award out to 7 others. I will have to think on this a bit and come back and post them later; mostly because I'm outta time this morning. We are having a huge BBQ for my daughter today and I've got to get my tush in gear LOL And Tropical Storm Hanna can try to rain on our parade today, but we're not gonna let her beat us down!!

Edit: Here are the 7 blogs that I'm passing this award out to:

Anniies Place: http://anniiesplace.blogspot.com/
Faerieheart: http://faerieheart.blogspot.com/
Fi's Fault Scraps: http://fisfaultscraps.blogspot.com/
Simply Siobhan: http://siobhans-blog.blogspot.com/
Sue-31 Did_It Tutorials: http://sue311258.blogspot.com/
Sweet Bites: http://kutekuddles.blogspot.com/
The Butterfly Lounge: http://kattitudegrafx.blogspot.com/


Sheri

No comments: