Thursday, August 28, 2008

Journaling Challenge

The second journaling challenge at CLD was to finish the sentence that starts with "I wish....." I decided to use one of Helena's Prom pics for this layout cuz I missed her Prom since I was down in Texas with my mom and dad. I'm still waiting for hubby to find where he put all the photos on his computer so I can scrap some more layouts with them. He had to go back to Walmart's website and grab the ones he had uploaded there. Unfortunately, they are all tiny and I haven't figured out how to scrap some decent layouts with them. Oh well..... This one of Whitney and Helena was about the only one I could work with. And I absolutely love this photo!! Not sure if hubby or SIL took it, but wow, whoever took it did an awesome job!!


Click here for credits.


Sheri

No comments: