Wednesday, July 23, 2008

5 New Layouts :)

Been busy scrappin' some layouts and not leaving myself much time to post them LOL

The first layout was a "Flip Those Flops" challenge over at OScraps. We were given a template of flip flops and our goal was to decorate them and use them in a layout.


Credits: (All from Oscraps) Blueberry Fields Forever by B-Creative Designs on the flip flops; flip flops template by Kaylea Hutson; beach cluster by JoanneBrisebois Designs; Spa Getaway Word Art by Taylor Made; background paper from Whitie Tighties by Amy Teets Designs


My second layout was an "Artist" challenge over at
CLD. The goal was to create a layout based on the illustrations of the extremely talented Claudine Hellmuth. This was a challenge that was so outside of my comfort zone that I just had to give it a go LOL


Credits: Dress Me Up Template by Kellie Puddy with papers, belt, and bows from Booland Designs SAS June Color Challenge; House is from Toy Box Designs; Grass Swirl from Sandy Mauk SAS June Color Challenge; Bug from Mamrotka Crazy Spring Sampler; Background paper by Kellie Puddy/CLD June Collab Kit; butterfly from First Friends Sampler by Scrapsational Scraps/Cathy Cher.


My third layout was a "Title Works" challenge over at
CLD. The goal was to create a layout based on a title, thus using the title in the LO. The title given was the word "celebrate". I really had fun with this one!


Credits: Winter Danglement by Rina Kroes; Swirl and Papers from Welcome Winter Kit by Manuela Zimmerman


My fourth layout was a "Photography" challenge over at
CLD. The goal was to create a layout showing food. It gave me a chance to dig through all the photos that have been piling up in a box over the years. Of course, by the time I got done reminiscing, I lost track of the true goal of the challenge and just started scanning photos I wanted to scrap LOL. This is my baby (yes, the one who just graduated!!) at age 2 with her first ice cream cone LOL


Credits: (All from CLD) June Boyz Rule Collab Kit; Bracket Album Template by Kelly T. La Morge/Greedz Graphics


My fifth and final layout (for now LOL) is a "Template" challenge over at
CLD. The goal was to create a layout based on a template that was provided. Great opportunity for me to scrap one of my nieces!


Credits: Truly Blessed Kit by Cori Gammon; Template by Kellie Puddy


And that's about it. I still have a slew of challenges waiting to be done, so I'm off to dig through more photos that are sitting over in the box LOL


Thanks for looking!
Sheri

No comments: