Helena's graduation was super! Her graduating class had 523 seniors... wow! If I remember correctly, when I graduated, my class had approximately 150. During practice earlier in the week, the principal had told them that practice went so well, they were the best graduating class in 9 years! I wonder if that had anything to do with any of the 63 beach balls, silly string, bubbles, and streamers that were a part of the ceremony? LOL It was fun to watch the faculty try and confiscate the beach balls as they were batted back and forth. Just a little harmless fun, let the kids enjoy their night :)
Here's a LO I made with one of the after ceremony pics. (click on LO for full size).
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Great layout hun!!
Beautiful pics! Congrats Helena! I'm so proud of you! and wow 523? lol i think there was 110 in my graduating class of '87.. (yea im showing my age haha)
and hey sheri, it's nice to see you smile :) thinkin of you!!!!
Post a Comment