Dad is settled into his rehab room now. My aunt and uncle have gotten there, tho it would have been nice if they called and told me they got there like they said they would. Mom is gonna make a trip back home today to take care of some stuff and grab some clothes and make a return trip to Lubbock tomorrow. And I just took some tylenol PM to see if I can get some non-nightmarish sleep so I can function halfway decent at work tonight. I took some photos yesterday while I was out walking the dog and thought I'd share a few. As always, my photos are not for snagging as per my TOU's.
(click to see full size)
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Love your photos sheri! i'm stoppin by to let you know im thinkin about ya.. hope dad is doing better
i hope you're ok my friend
Love them ALL Sheri.. u did a great job!
Libbi :)
Post a Comment