Here are a few pics from our trip. Thanks for looking!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Meeting Evelynn
Whitney and I are back from our trip to meet the newest member of the family. Evelynn is a precious lil' angel and I did not want to leave and come back home! And I sure can't wait to go back. Which may be sooner than later, and for an extended period of time.... still need to work out the details a bit more.
Here are a few pics from our trip. Thanks for looking!
Here are a few pics from our trip. Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
of course I also had to scroll down here and watch the slide show! Evelynn is such a gorgeous baby!! And ya know what? I know you've shared pics of Whitney before, but I never realized how gorgeous her hair is until I saw the one with her and Matt. I love her hair!! Lol.
Post a Comment