Monday, March 24, 2008

Birthdays and Babies

It's my birthday and so far, it's turning out to be an okay day. Normally, the family forgets and so far both my girls and the hubby have managed to wish me a happy birthday... and all before noon! Woohoo! My eldest daughter is insisting that she take me out for dinner tonight. She's a waitress over at Texas Roadhouse and anyone who's ever been to this restaurant knows they bring a saddle over to the table, make ya get on it, while the wait staff sings a little ditty of a song with a big "yee haw" at the end. She promises she won't do this to me... why don't I believe her? LOL

I can't believe my son's girlfriend, Lizzy is due in two days! This is my first grandbaby and I'm soooooo excited! I just wish they didn't live so far away :( Soon as the hubby gets home in a little bit, I'll be buying plane tickets so my eldest daughter and I can go down and see this little bundle of joy in April. I can't wait! I talked with Lizzy the other day and so far, the baby hasn't dropped and she's not experiencing any braxton-hicks contractions yet.

I already know the baby's gender but I can't tell cuz I'm running a contest thru the CILM group, hehe, and already know the name they've picked out, but can't tell that either LOL.

Hopefully it won't be much longer and I'll be able to share all the wonderful news!

No comments: